Financial planning is for everyone, not just the wealthy. Proper planning now can foster peace of mind, both today and in the future. Whether you are building for the future or seeking to preserve and enjoy the wealth you have accumulated, Foothills Financial Planning can help you along the way. Foothills Financial Planning offers three packages, for people with different goals, and who are in different stages of life. All three options include a complete financial plan.
- Wealth Management is an ongoing engagement with a financial advisor.
- Is this right for you? Wealth Management is an ongoing engagement that is best for people who are looking for a professional partner to help them grow their wealth.
- Cost: Billed quarterly as a percentage of managed assets or fixed quarterly fee. Minimum $600 per quarter.
- Wealth Building is an ongoing engagement with a financial advisor.
- Is this right for you? Wealth Building is an ongoing engagement that best fits Gen X and Gen Y professionals with solid incomes that are early in the process of building wealth and are looking for a professional partner to help them grow their wealth.
- Cost: Billed monthly at a rate starting at $150 a month. Minimum one-year contract.
- One-time planning package is a one time engagement with a financial advisor. This package requires no asset or net-worth minimums.
- Is this right for you? One-Time Planning is a limited engagement that is appropriate for do it yourself investors looking for guidance or review and want to implement the plan on their own.
- Cost: Billed at $200 an hour. Fees typically range from $2000 - $3500. No asset or net worth minimums.