Here are some websites that help with finances and other aspects of life.
- NAPFA, the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors, is the nation's leading organization dedicated to the advancement of Fee-Only comprehensive financial planning.
- The Financial Planning Association is the largest collection of financial planners in the country.
Local to Arizona and Ahwatukee
- Foothills Financial Planning is a proud supporter of the Ahwatukee Chamber of Commerce.
- Wondering what's going on in Ahwatukee? Check out Ahwatukee Foothills News to stay updated.
- Are you an Arizona resident? If so, please consider supporting Arizona businesses by visiting Local First Arizona.
Twins and Triplets
- When I learned that my wife was pregnant with triplets, I quickly determined that we could use all the help we could get saving for college. Shortly after our kids were born, I signed up for Upromise, and we have since benefited from significant contributions as a result. The contributions are not a replacement for sound planning, but the service is certainly worth investigating. It has been very valuable for us.
- If you are parents of multiples, you may already be aware of The Triplet Connection. If not, check it out. If you are expecting, this is a particularly valuable resource. The forums can really reduce your learning curve in many areas, such as what stroller to buy, what vehicle fits three car seats in one row, and other burning questions that you probably thought you'd never need to answer.
- My favorite overall site for personal finance is The Motley Fool. Check it out!
- There are several good sites that deliver financial data, allow you to look up stock quotes, etc. I use several, but MoneyCentral has the most comfortable interface for me.
- I consult several sites on a regular basis to stay abreast of market news and commentary. MarketWatch is probably the free site that I consult most often.
- Another site that I really like for general business news is Bloomberg.
- Go to AnnualCreditReport.com to request a free credit report every twelve months.
- For ongoing monitoring and protection of your credit score, visit Credit Karma.
- DepositAccounts.com is my favorite site for comparing rates on interest-bearing accounts.
- Participants in 403(b) plans can benefit from the educational resources available at 403(b) Wise.
- Taxes: Internal Revenue Service
- Government Agencies: Social Security Administration
Link Disclosure: The information being provided is strictly as a courtesy. When you link to any of the websites provided here, you are leaving this website. We make no representation as to the completeness or accuracy of information provided at these websites. Nor is the company liable for any direct or indirect technical or system issues or any consequences arising out of your access to or your use of third-party technologies, websites, information and programs made available through this website. When you access one of these websites, you are leaving our website and assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the websites you are linking to.